Posted by Martin
I am a big fan of home theater. More specifically my home theater, but I still love going to the movies and seeing them on an even bigger screen.
BUT some people seem to think they are still at home and have the right to behave as such. Therefore I have introduced the Ten Commandments of Movie Going that were handed down to me from the Mount Cineplex 10:
- Thou shall have no other movies before Me
- Thou shalt be reverent with silence when the lights goeth down.
- Thou shall not speak to the screen, for I will not respond to you.
- Thou shall leave thy offspring of less than 4 years at home, for they cannot sit still, and cry often.
- Thou shall not put your feet on the back of the chair in front of you, for your feet are unclean.
- Thou shall arrive on time and not when the lights are dark for it is dangerous to look for a seat in the dark, and it is rude.
- Thou shall not text or receive calls during the movies, for I am a Jealous and Angry Movie.
- Thou shall not bring young offspring to an R Rated movie, lest thou be labeled a terrible parent by those around you.
- Thou shall not shout out requests for snacks and drinks to thy neighbors, this shall be done before entering the Great Theater.
- Thou shall not butt in a prearranged line, for I am a Movie of organization and fairness.
I hope these help. When we follow these the movies will be much more enjoyable.
Other interesting articles:
Hellboy 2 Review
Wall-E movie review
Top Ten James Bond Movies
Behind the Screens of Quantum of Solace